Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How I Plan Out My Meals Each Week

Hey Everyone,

Thank you so much for your continued support, my blog has almost reached 4000 views and I'm so excited!!  I hope that it is inspiring you to eat healthy and take care of your body.

Since, I have gotten so many views on my 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan/Prep, I have decided to show you exactly how I plan out my meals and eat healthy each week, when I'm not on a particular program.

What do I use?

I use the TeamBeachbody.com Meal Planner.



This system makes eating healthy a cinch!  You simply answer a few questions according to your weight loss/fitness goals and then add in your weight, height, and gender.  It really is THAT SIMPLE.  Once you have entered those things in, you will be presented with how many calories you need to consume and a bunch of recipes that are planned out for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and 2 snacks.   Also, you can scroll down to the bottom of what day you have planned and check to be sure the ratio of carbs to fats to proteins is good.  It usually will be fine, but if it's not, then just switch out something until it is good for your ratio.




Do I need Shakeology?

It is highly recommended.  I have been using it for almost 2 years now, and I can't go a day with out.  It's great for your body, lowers your cholesterol, and helps you to lose weight.  Here's a quick video on it.





Are there different options?

YES!!! If you don't like what they have chosen, you can easily change it to your own preference.  I usually just do 1 Day of meals, and that use that same day all week.  It makes it easier for me to grocery shop and meal prep.  Instead of choosing 5 different things on 5 different days, which makes it expensive and more work.

How long does it take to do?

 I can plan out my meals for the week in about 5 minutes, and I'm ready to shop.   The recipes are easy to print out and you are all set and ready to go.

Is it worth it?

If you are a busy mom like me, the last you want to do is spend hours on finding meals each week for yourself and your family…not to mention healthy meals at that.  You have way too many other things to do, and this is one less thing for you to worry about!  It has totally saved me!  I'm such a last minute planner.  I usually pull it up 10 minutes before I go shopping for the week and that's all it takes.    It really does simplify your life and your health. 

How much is it?

The meal planner is included with the teambeachbody club membership.  The membership comes out to be about $12.98 a month.  But wait….there's more.  The club membership also contains 10 of the hottest Beachbody Programs that you can stream from your phone anywhere!  This is a killer deal, not only do you get easy meal planning, but you get some of beach body's best workout programs included!  Programs, like P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, Turbofire, Brazil Butt Lift, and more!

How do I sign up and get started?

This month only March 2015, you can get 3 months of club membership plus Shakeology for $140.  CLICK HERE to get this great deal, and be on your way to being in the best shape of your life!!

No comments :

Post a Comment