Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Healthy No-Bake Cookies

Hey Everyone,

I'm so excited to share this recipe with you, because I grew up on No-Bakes, and there is no way I can give them up……so that means I had to find a healthy way to make them.

Let me assure you, that you will not be able to tell the difference at all!  These taste exactly the same, but without the butter or the sugar.  They are so good, that my sweet picky 2 year old  even eats them…in fact LOVES them.  Which is great, because I'm always trying to come up with healthy ways to get good food into his little belly.

In fact, I think you will love these even more than the Bad No-Bakes….and yes they are VERY addicting!

They are a cinch to whip up, it only took me about 10 minutes total to do everything, so if you need a healthy cookie around to curb your cravings for bad stuff, or you're looking for an easy healthy dessert to bring to a party, this is it!

One more thing, before I post the recipes.  If you are looking to be UBER Healthy when making these, be sure to use Local Raw Honey, All-Natural Organic PB (ingredients literally just say peanuts), Organic Cocoa Powder (or Cacao, even healthier,  although i haven't tried this, so not sure if it will alter the taste), Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract.  This would be the healthiest you could make it.  I did not have all of these on hand, so I used what a had.  It's just a suggestion.


I hope you enjoy this recipe!  It's sure to please the whole fam!

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment