Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DIY Shampoo/Conditioner Day 13

Hey Everyone,

It's Day 13 of my experiment and I'm still going strong!  I know that you can see some frizziness in the pics, and I assure you that is because I'm in desperate need of a haircut.  My hair always gets like that when it needs to be cut.  Which is why I wish you could actually touch my hair, because it's pretty silky and nice…..even though it needs a cut.

Let's just say it doesn't even feel weird washing my hair with Baking Soda and ACV anymore.  I've kinda gotten used to it!

I've decided to do something a little different today.  The first 3 pics you see are my hair straightened but with no product.  The next 3 you will see, I have put product in it….just so you can see the difference.  The only product that I use in my hair is: Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum.  It is a lifesaver for my thick, coarse, and frizzy hair.

Day 13 Hair Pics No Products




Day 13 Hair with Skinny Serum




Thanks again for continuing to stop by and check out the results of this experiment!

No comments :

Post a Comment