Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Healthy Lunch/Dinner Idea: Sweet Potato Nachos

If you are like me, a busy mom, entrepreneur, and musician, I NEED simple healthy meals that i can prep ahead of time.  Let's face it, who really has time to cook 3 healthy meals everyday?  Well maybe someone, but I'm busy trying to raise a 2 year old and follow my dreams.  So, I'm super excited to share this YUMMY, QUICK, EASY, HEALTHY recipe with you!  If you LOVE Sweet Potatoes, you are going to love it.


The best part about this recipe is that the Meal Prep is very simple.  I cooked up the potatoes, washed the beans, cut up the green onions, and then stored it all in separate containers.  Then when you go to put your meal together everyday, all you have to do is warm up the potatoes and beans, and throw on the Greek Yogurt, onions, cheese, and avocado.  You can even double the recipe so it will last for the whole week.

Here is a picture of how mine turned out!



For the Full Recipe CLICK HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment